The Centre for Professional Health Education (CPHE) works in collaboration with a diverse set of partners and clients including physicians, nurses, paramedics and other allied health care providers.
The Centre provides worldwide consultation, curriculum development, and customized programming to national and international clients. Training and education is offered in British Columbia, or delivered internationally to your specific location.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)/CPR (HCP-C) Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS)/CPR (HCP-C) Renewal/Update
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Update
- Dysrhythmia Interpretation: Introductory/ACLS Prep
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Instructor's Course
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) Basic
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) Advanced
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Various Medical and Dental Offices
- Canadian Forces - Search and Rescue Teams
- Government of BC Interior Health Authority
CPHE has several international clients to whom they offer a wide range of services and products.
Clients include the Hong Kong Fire and Ambulance Command, Singapore School of Military Medicine, Singapore Civil Defence, and the Singapore University of Social Sciences.
For More Information
To meet your unique needs, CPHE programs are customizable and current. For more information on how the Centre can assist you with your educational and training needs, please contact email@example.com.
Last updated June 20, 2018